Gambler's Glen Logo
A Free Web Site Dedicated To The Exchange Of Gambling Information.




Roulette Strategy

Two For One


This Month's featured strategy is one of my favorites!

The minimum bankroll for this strategy should be $80 (on $1 tables).

 

In this strategy, we will cover and win on about 65% of the numbers on the table (assuming you are playing on a single zero roulette table). This is a very easy strategy to use but is also an extremely effective one as well (I have won over $300 using this strategy on a couple of occasions!)

The game plan for this strategy is easy, we will bet a given unit amount on two of the three dozens bets. For example: we may want to bet $5 on the first dozen numbers(1-12) and $5 on the second dozen numbers(13-24). Because these bets pay off 2 to 1, that means if we hit a number in one of these two dozens we will win $10 and lose $5, netting us a $5 profit. If a number comes up in the third dozen (or the zero), we will lose $10.

On the surface, this may seem like a bad bet, but in actuality, it can be a very effective bet if played properly. With this system, we also use what is called the classic Martingale system. What this system entails is that with each loss, our next bet is the sum of all the money we have lost, plus one extra unit. So for the above example, if we were betting $5 on the two dozens, and a number hit in the third dozen, we would have lost $10 total. That means that if we wanted to make up the money we lost, and win $5, we would bet $15 in both the first and second dozens this time. If we won this time, we would regress our bet back down to $5 in both dozens. Since we have a 65% chance of winning on every spin of the wheel, we can see that it would be very difficult to hit the losing 35% more than 4 or 5 times in a row (It does happen every once in a while though!)

I would recommend playing this strategy starting at $1 bets, because that way you can cover 4-5 loses easily. I have had good luck playing this method on a $1 table even though your not going to make a whole bunch of money playing this way. It's just a very safe and efficient way to enjoy playing at the casino's without having to worry too much about losing your shirt! Below is the progression that you would follow on a loss. Remember, whenever you win, you start your next bet back at $1.

 

Original Bet: $1 on two of the three dozens.

On a loss bet $3 on two of the three dozens.

On a loss bet $9 on two of the three dozens.

On a loss bet $27 on two of the three dozen s.

THIS IS WHERE I USUALLY QUIT. IF I LOSE AFTER THIS BET, I USUALLY ACCEPT THE LOSS AND START OVER, BUT IF YOU ARE BOLD AND HAVE THE CASH, HERE IS THE NEXT COUPLE PROGRESSIONS.

On a loss bet $81 on two of the three dozens.

On a loss bet $243 on two of the three dozens.

On a loss bet $729 on two of the three dozens.

 

                                                                                        As always, good luck,

                                                                                                Brian Fischer
                                                                                                fishman@gamblersglen.com




Copyright 2002 Brian Fischer. All rights reserved. No portion of gamblersglen..com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the gamblersglen.com  Terms of Use